Sunday, June 26, 2016

Welcoming ...


Hi aNNie here, and most of you know me already.....I live in Australia in the northern part of New South Wales. Married with three kids, and three grandies and one supportive husband. Oh and one shadow, my Labrador dog, Thye, who sits and crafts with me each day.
I am a Registered Nurse, and retired having to care for my elderly dad, sadly recently passed away.
Love to do any type of craft and have taught card making and scrapbooking. Interior designing and landscaping are my two other loves. My outdoor recreations are walking and swimming.
 Here are a few of aNNie's Favourites ...


I hope you loved reading a little bit about aNNie and viewing her creations, you will be able to see aNNie's first DT submission for C#37 on July 3rd 2016, see you then xx
Our latest challenge (LPOCF #36) can be found HERE
Come Join Us . . .

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to see my friend Annie here! I look forward to seeing what she will share here at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats hunny. They're lucky to have you! Your creations are so beautiful. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Annie!! you know I love all of your beautiful creations my friend!!
    Have a Happy 4th of July weekend!
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete